How do I setup my Netgear router after reset?
Reset refers to when the user needs to reset the router back to its factory settings also then default password can be used after that. But often user tends to reset and want the settings of their own. There are many ways to set up your router once you have reset.
How do I set up my Netgear router after reset?
- The first step is to connect the modem to the internet port on the NETGEAR router with the help of internet cable
- Then connect to the computer once the Ethernet port the router
- Tap on LED power button on the router
- Now open the web browser and type routerlogin.net and the user will be redirected to login.
- Sign in to the router through default id and password.
- Click on advance then setup wizard also press yes radio button then okay router will detect you. As soon as the router will detect the internet connection, user will be prompted to login in
- Enter and confirm the new admin password, select the two security questions to answer.
- Select next, congratulations page will appear and after selecting next Firmware update page will display if it is not available then click ok and voila your router is set up now
How to do a factory reset Netgear router?
- Ensure that Power light is one of your routers
- On the behind of your router, navigate the Restore Factory Settings or Reset option.
- Some objects like a paper clip so as to press and hold the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button for a few seconds.
- Release the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button once your router reset
Here, are the given steps to set up the factory reset of Netgear router, In case you are facing the issue you can check the steps.
Netgear router not working after reset
These are the following ways to reset and set up your NETGEAR router, if there is still something problematic and Netgear router not working after reset then contact customer helpline number available on its official website or you can drop a mail too on the official address. Hope this might help to solve your problem.