How do I insert an image into my Gmail signature?
Do you want to insert an image into your Gmail signature? If so, then your search ceases here. Adding an image to your Gmail will build your Gmail unique. Gmail signature image is especially used for business purposes as it makes your appearance outstanding.
Gmail signature image
Here are the steps to insert an image into their Gmail signature:
Go through the below steps in order to add an image into your Gmail signature:
- To initiate the process, navigate to the official website of Gmail and click on the Settings option to access your Gmail configuration.
- On the next move, you will see the section for your email signature settings that is located at the bottom of the page.
- By default, no signature is reviewed or checked. Choose the option to include a signature and then you can customize your signature in the given text box.
- Under the signature editor text box, you must be able to see your current signature. If you don’t have one, you can add it there.
- Find out the location where you need to insert an image whether it is below, above, or at the side of your name. You just need to click on the preferred location to select that area.
- Pick up the option “Insert image” to get the option for uploading your photo. At the top of the tab, you are provided with three options from where you can upload the image such as from My Drive, your hard drive, or from a Web Address.
- You can change the size of the Gmail signature by choosing the photo once it has appeared on the text box.
- At last, click on the save changes option placed at the bottom of the page.
How to Add Logo to Gmail Signature?
By following the above-mentioned process, one can smoothly insert an image into their Gmail signature in a very simple and effective manner. If you are still wondering about How to Add a Logo to Gmail Signature, then you can feel free to get in touch with the customer support team for reliable and instant assistance.